Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear Summer,

Here it is the end of summer and I got absolutely nothing out of it that I planned on.

A few years ago me and my friends decided we would be married and with our first child at 25. Well Ive been 25 25 for over 3 motnhs now and guess what? I dont even have a boyfriend potential.
Lets start from the beginning I guess. I had a boyfriend a GREAT one! Back in 2003 I relocated to MD for college. I was in a relationship with my then high school sweetheart whose not important. We broke up in 2005 and I finally gave "Eden" a chance".

Eden had been hot on my heels since freshman year and gave me all kinds of gifts. He was far from my type tho. He was short and a tad bit chubby but he had an excellent fashion sense and spoiled me rotten. We were the highlight of campus for the next few years, and I graduated in 2007. Good right? Not! I started working for the goverment and I didnt depend on Eden as much as I had anymore. He was struggling in school and we had recently moved in together and it went downhill from there. Every other day there was a argument about how I had changed and thought I was now better then him. He eventually quit college and started working full time and as you can guess we broke up. And as you can guess months later we got back together, its just not the same I dont love Eden like I use to we are in two separate places in life. He suggest the dumbest things to me like "Lets just have a baby we can get married later when I can afford it" To me if you cant afford marriage how the heck can you afford a kid?

So last week I finally told him the truth "Eden im not in love with you anymore, your a great friend you do alot for me, but the intimacy isnt there, and I dont feel how I use to!" Silence!
He finally spoke "Im not going through this again Jaycee, your either going to be with me, try to be with me, ornothing at all, we cant be friends!"
Ummmm! I dont do too good with ultimatums so I told him politely as I could I'd take the "nothing at all" option and ended the call. I should have known it wouldnt fly over that easy he went into a rant about how I have never loved him and so forth and now i really see that this should be done and over with and im fine with that.

So Dear Summer, thanks for nothing! You let me waste it with my ex!

No comments:

Post a Comment