Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is why I stay inside......

My friends have been begging me to come out for weeks, they think I'm changing and turning into a homebody, I just get sick and tired of running into loser after loser when we go out. Eden wasn't the best apple on the tree but he did have his plus's.

Take Monday for example, i go out with Dana (whose also my roommate) and I tell her I must be in before midnight because I have an early day the next day. We go to a bar and everything is fine people are approaching me I'm smiling and turning them down because I already know it will go nowhere. We finally leave and a guy rushes past handing me his card. I want to throw it on the ground but that's the rude Jaycee talking to i smile and place it in my Gucci Boston bag. Dana is lallygagging and he takes that as a opportunity to walk us to the car. I am really being rude and short answering him because now I'm annoyed. Dana is totally entertaining the 33 year old hospital worker and feels like she has the authority to pass him my number since he has now asked three times. We finally leave and i feel like the night was a waste.

The next day I'm at work and i get a text:

hey jaycee, hows your day going, hopefully good!

No surprise its the guy. Is that really cool to use the number you had to beg my friend for? I reply back something shirt and regular and forget about the incident. An hour later i have 15 texts from this guy going off because i haven't been responding. He then proceeds to call from various numbers asking me why am i not responding. I'm like well I am at work. That must not be good enough because the next text go something like this:

You better not ever come to that bar again or you wont see the next day!

You think your too good to talk to me, you didn't even give me a chance

Your mother will attend a early funeral

You better change your number I'm going to call all day every day

This went on for 3 hours, needless to say it scared the crap out of me and I am pissed with Dana! And all she can say is "I'm sorry, hes probably just trying to scare you though!"

"Well its working, and how do you know hes not serious someone is probably in their grave now thinking someone was just trying to scare them" i fussed.

Dana didn't respond and I haven't ran into her at the apt yet, this is why I stay inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment