Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hey Babygirl

Eden called instead of texting me back. "Babygirl!" (his nickname for me) "Def glad you hit me baby, I had plans but you know if you want me Ill cancel them for you!"

That should have been a red flag, this was way too easy, but nope poor lonely Jaycee happy to be feeling wanted again fell right into script "Yea cancel them and take me out!"

Eden didnt drive so I agreed to come get him once I got off work and we would do dinner and a movie, we couldnt do each other tho that would really be freaky of me!

I pulled up at Edens run down townhouse he rented with a friend and blared down on my horn I didnt want to go in and I had told him I was close so he should be paying attention. Of course that was too much like right, it took Eden almost 20 minutes to head outside, he was never ready I hated that, he had gotten off 4 hours ago and still wasnt prepared. Some things never changed.

He was dressed neatly tho in a fitted hat, a nice sweater and leather, and designer jeans and boots. Eden always dressed nice and he always bought me nice things to wear, that was a plus. He got in and I think more out of our old routine we gave each other a peck. Dinner flowed smoothly as we had alot to catch up on and I never ever had a problem talking to him. I was 100% comfy around this guy, idk if it was because we had been in a relationship for so many year or what but he def had my heart.

After the movie I went to my place and got clothes and agreed to spend the night, he claimed he just wanted to "hold me". He kept his word and everything was fine until those dreadful snores starting up. I had a rought night because everytime I fell asleep his loud behind was waking me up sounding like a grizzly bear.

I was cranky as crap the next morning and he didnt even walk me out as I left for work. I loved Edens company but some of his mannerisms sucked, overall tho that was the least of my worries clearly with these other guys I had been dealing with things could be alot worst.

I hung out with Eden for the next few days and I have to admit the worst thing about it was our nights, everything else was smooth sailing. I hadnt dropped Keith yet but I made it clear we were not sexing again. I didnt really have the time to talk to him in the evenings after work because I was with Eden, Keith knew something was up but that just made him more attentive at work trying to figure me out. Let him suffer!

I felt better now, I had evened the score, I was back on top! Now Im going to attempt to be Eden to sleep and hope this night will be a restful one................. NOT!

1 comment:

  1. sorry it took me so long to read this one and post a comment, i was at work and forgot after! my bad, glad you did not make her sleep with him, that would have been a decision she would have regretted.

    Next post soon?

    ReplyDelete