Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Not my goodies!

A few weeks later not much had changed in my world and Keith had called and asked did I wasn't to go to a happy hour. I was SO not a drinker and he knew that but clearly I changed alot of my ways for him so I just said ok. We met up at "Friday's" and at first I just ordered a shrimp and fries mill and watched him drink and listened to him talk............... as usual. I was on my phone looking at my Facebook page and pretending to listen. I mean I wanted to listen but I still had that one sided thing going on with him and it bothered me.

After I ate he finally got over himself for a sec and begged me to take a shot of Patron with him. I said no about five times before giving in and just getting it over with so he would shut up. That shot was a big no-no it relaxed me and I started running off at the mouth and before I knew it we were on shot #2.

By now I'm really speaking my mind and telling Keith how I hate drinking and more so because it makes me really horny. So you can imagine that being music to his ears! Any guys ears really that would have been in this situation. I wasn't a virgin but I had been being celibate since me and Eden had broken up and I had vowed that the next guy I slept with would be no other then my hubby.

I had explained this all to Keith before when we had first began talking and that had NEVER stopped him from trying his luck on every single one of our numerous sleepovers. UGH! I hated that. I would be trying to sleep because I start my day at 5 a.m and soon as all the lights are out I'll feel a hand roam my body, lips on my neck, and so on. I'm basically like "seriously?" Number one we were in his parents house, basement or not it was still theres, and number two were you deaf or dumb when I delivered my celibate speech. I always managed to get him to leave me alone tho but it was still annoying that he didn't respect my feelings.

Any who so we are at Fridays and while he has had way more drinks then me hes a drinker while I'm not so by the third shot, he was guiding me to his car and saying he would just stay the night at my apartment................. which hes NEVER done. I really didn't want to leave my car and I had work in the morning but I was in no condition to drive so I did as told.

When we got to my place Keith wasted no time in smothering me with kisses and "helping" me out my clothes. I was down to a bra and panties as I climbed into my bed dizzily and he sauntered in behind me. I just wanted to close my eyes but of course his hand got to exploring and somehow my body seemed to react. I wanted to say stop but my mouth wouldn't move, probably because every time I went to speak he let his lips devour mines.

Thirty minutes later I was completely sober and up on my bed with my chin to my knees and my comforter covering my body. Keith was napping I guess and I was dumbfounded on how he had got me to have sex with him. I knew how but I felt like it was a set up. I sat upright until he finally woke up and got dressed.

"Your leaving?" I asked.

"Yea babe, we have work in the a.m, and I don't have any clothes with me anyway." he looked everywhere but my eyes as he spoke. That lil punk knew he was in the wrong . I thought about my car stranded at the Fridays and wondered if he even remembered.

On cue he went "So you wanna run and get your car or you're fine to get it?"

I wanted to yell out was i suppose to effin walk? And this was his whole set up anyway. I nodded my head not even knowing what that answer meant and he took that as a no and jetted out of there.

That's when the tears came falling, I felt so used. I had been working so hard at my celibacy and lost it to that loser. Of all the things I could have gave him I gave him my goodies. Have you ever just felt defeated and you knew somwthing was wrong and would hurt you but you slipped up anyway, well I felt 10 times worst then that. He was not even the guy that made my tummy bubbly inside, or made me smile, or went out his way to do nice things. He was just........ a guy. I beat the bed with my fists and cried "Not my goodies":(

3 comments:

  1. not too bad hun, i think you skip forward in the story too much though, i was a bit lost, slow down & take your time, do it chapter by chapter but explain more, like some of the other blogs, because this one has potential & reminds me of another blog i follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys can be such pigs sometimes! Luckily there are still some nice ones out there. Great post, I caught up on your blog and added you to my page to hopefully get you some more readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies :)
    And yeah they can be big meanies but you live and you learn!

    ReplyDelete