Thursday, December 9, 2010

Don't ya wish ya girlfriend was hot like me?!

I almost choked. "Girlfriend?" I mumbled more to myself, but of course she replied.

"Yeah, we've been together for years. I asked him who you were last night after I read your texts, he said no one he's a liar so I decided to call myself" she said calmly.

I was more stuck on stupid "Ummm did you say you read my text?"

"Yep all of them that's why I asked who you were hes been texting you and awful lot" she began. She went on to let me know she was there with him now at his house. No let me clarify that his MOTHERS house, so this chick was the real deal. She thought he was interested in my all of a sudden because I lived in another state and was doing something with myself positive.

Apparently she took pleasure in finding out about other females and calling them up. She let me know that I was the first one who had ever been calm about the situation and usually the calls went bad. "Ive always had to fight the broads........ on more then one occasion. "

"Well yeah that's not really my thing first off I don't know Fred well enough to pick a fight over him but thanks for calling and please relay the message to him to lose my number" I went on an proceeded to hang up.

She called back a few times later and eventually I cut the ringer off. I was not about to get caught up in any drama especially over an ugly guy! Please! I called Tosh and we laughed about it, she knew the girl and tried to assure me that was his ex. I didn't care either way she was there with him now and felt like she had the right to screen his text and calls so that didn't sound like an ex to me! Eden wasn't even allowed in my apartment.

"Jaycee, trust me if you saw this girl you would know shes nothing, your beyond pretty and shes pretty ugly, she just has a big buttocks and you know how guys go crazy for that!" Tosh kept trying to persuade me.

I decided to end her call as well she was tripping if she thought I was settling for that I don't care what the situation was. I got up and got myself together and noticed I had a text from Keith. I hadn't heard from him since my party and I had been busy at work all week since I missed a day. He was inviting me to a party and I figured why not. I showered and cleaned my messy room an took a nap until later that night.

Dana was home when I woke up and asked my plans and of course wanted to tag along. So we got cute and headed downtown to the rooftop affair.

Now I was a TOTALLY different person then I had been earlier that week. Clearly I was drunk before and tonight was my usual completely sober. I was, I can admit it, prissy as ever and borderline bourgie! I was such a girly girl. And if I didn't know any better I think that's why Keith wanted me to come, to see if that was my normal act or just birthday fun. He must have satisfied himself because all night he was on my tail laughing and dancing and introducing me and my friends to his.

It was fun but as we left for the night I saw him whispering in some girls ear. I knew I shouldn't be feeling jealous. He wasn't my man he was free to talk to whoever, but the nerve after you were whispering sweet nothings in my ear all night! Nevertheless I kept my confident face on and tapped him as I walked past to say goodbye. He played it cool but immediately came and caught up to me in the parking lot. I had no kick it for him tho so I was a little snotty until he eventually caught on.

I settled in Dana's car and whipped out my cell, and who else had left me a voicemail, text, and had a missed call? Fred's behind. Of course he was trying to explain himself, hmmmmm maybe the girl wasn't his girlfriend per say after all? If she was I definitely wanted to ask him one question since Tosh had said she was hideous "Don't ya wish ya girlfriend was hot like me?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment